No change today, which is fine. I think it’s as good a time as any for a little progress report, since this general downward trend thingy is going on.
As of today, I am:
- 4 pounds (1.8 kg) lighter than a week ago
- 5.8 pounds (2.6 kg) lighter than two weeks ago
- 10.6 pounds (4.8 kg) lighter than four weeks ago, which is quite a dramatic change
- 2.8 pounds (1.3 kg) lighter than one year ago
- And, err, 1.6 pounds (0.7 kg) heavier than at the start of the year.
Anyway, here’s a giraffe
Shutter speed: 1/80s
Focal length: 80mm
Location: 54° 58.4253′ 0″ N 1° 36.797′ 0″ W
Taken: 13 October, 2012
It’s on sale in the street market around Grey’s Monument in Newcastle.