Hmm, no change in my weight this morning, but never mind. IT was another warm sunny day – quite different from yesterday’s grey start, which made this morning’s walk generally pleasant if a bit hot.
As usual when taking a week off, I found myself with quite a lot to do today (which was very frustrating, as I’d have been much happier playing with my new camera), but never mind. The work day came to an end soon enough, and I took my toys home.
Over the next week, I aim to do most of the following:
- Go to the South Tyneside coast, especially Souter Lighthouse
- Visit the Roman fort at South Shields
- Go to the North Tyneside coast, especially St Mary’s Lighthouse
- Visit Tynemouth Priory
- Go to York
- Take some pictures of buildings in and around Newcastle
- Firtle with the resulting images in Photoshop and put the results on show
- Relax a bit
- Not keep up with work email
Most of those offer opportunities for me to learn to use the 30D properly. Or at least start learning to use it properly.
Watch this space…
 Did I mention that I have a new camera?
 No, I haven’t developed a lighthouse fetish
 I have a few targets in mind