About that new look that briefly appeared then disappeared, that is.
Well, having persuaded it to behave itself even when viewed with the abomination known as “any older version of IE”, I found a new problem: it was utterly borked when viewed on popular mobile devices such as iPhones, and also on much less popular mobile devices running Windows Mobile. After much investigation, this seems to be fundamental to the structure used in the theme I’ve been using as a basis for my new look, so it’s time to step back and have another look at the whole thing, not to mention updating my creaky old web design skills to HTML5 and CSS3.
New stuff will no doubt appear at some point, once I’ve decided how to proceed…
 Well, somebody did
 Negative margins lead to amusing overlaps
 Hi Sam